CHSE physics practical questions 2022. Chse physics practical viva questions 2022. After the pandemic situation chse going to conduct the practical examination with viva in the academic year 2022.
CHSE 12th Physics Practical and Viva Questions 2022
CHSE 12th physics practical questions for 2022. CHSE 12th physics practical viva questions for 2022. This year 2022, CHSE will conduct the 12th physics practical with viva. But there are some terms and conditions for the year 2022. All the examination will be in favour of the students.
Let’s go for the chse practical selected questions. The following physics practical questions may be appear in 12th physics practical for the year 2022.
Let’s take a look to attend the physics practical for the year 2022.
SECTION – A
1. Using an ammeter and a voltmeter, measure the potential difference “V” between the ends of a given wire and the corresponding current “I” flowing in the wire. Plot the graph of “V” versus “I”. Hence verify Ohm’s law and measure the resistance per unit length of the wire. OK
2. Using the given meter bridge, measure the resistance of a given wire and hence determine the resistivity of the material of the wire. OK
3. Using a meter bridge, measure the resistances of the two given wires. Join the two wires in series and determine the resistance using the meter bridge. Hence, verify the law of combination of resistance in series. OK
4. Using a meter bridge, measure the resistances of the two given wires. Then join the two wires in parallel and determine the resistance of the parallel combination using the meter bridge. Hence verify the law of combination of resistances in parallel.
5. Compare the e. m. f.s of the two given primary cells using a potentiometer. OK
6. Determine the internal resistance of the given primary cell using a potentiometer. OK
7. Measure the resistance of a galvanometer by half-deflection method and hence determine its figure of merit. OK
SECTION – B
8. For different values of object distance “u”, measure the corresponding values of image distance “v” for a concave mirror. Choose the object positions so that the images are real for various observations. Take at least five different positions of the object pin. Hence, determine the focal length of the mirror. OK 8
9. Plot the “u-v” graph or “1/u” versus “1/v” graph for a convex lens, where “u” is the object distance and “v” is the corresponding image distance. Take at least five observations for five different positions of the object pin forming real images. Determine the focal length from these graphs. OK 10
10. Measure the focal length of a convex mirror using a convex lens. OK 9
11. Draw the “i-D” curve for the given glass prism and determine the angle of minimum deviation. Hence, determine the refractive index of the material of the prism.
12. Determine the refractive index of the material of a glass slab using a travelling microscope.
13. Draw the “current-voltage” characteristic of a “p-n” junction diode in (i) forward bias and (ii) reverse bias.
14. Draw the characteristic of a zener diode and determine its break-down voltage. OK 14