- What is biological curriculum and principles of construction? ★★★✰✰
- What are the curriculum at upper primary, secondary and higher secondary? ★★★★★
- What are the criteria of the good text books? ★★★★✰
- What is National Curriculum Framework? ★★★★★
- What are the importance of the practical in biological science? ★★★✰✰
- How to plan a laboratory? Describe the mobile laboratory? ★★★★✰
- First Aid- the most needed things in laboratory. Explain. ★★✰✰✰
- What is cognitive domain objectives? ★★★★✰
- Describe the Dove’s classification of objectives under psycho motor domain? ★★★✰✰
- What is Bloom’s taxonomy of objectives with revised taxonomy of objectives?(Long Type) ★★★★★
- Explain the different steps in Lecture-cum-demonstration method? ★★★★✰
- What are the characteristics of a good project? ★★★✰✰
- What is the inductive and deductive approaches of teaching biological sciences? ★★★★✰
- Explain the different steps in micro-teaching program? ★★★★★
- What are the concepts of test, measurement and evaluation? ★★★★★
- What do you mean by constructive approach for a Lesson plan? ★★★✰✰
- Place your ideas on qualities of a good test? ★★✰✰✰
- Why it needs to analyse and interpretation of scores?(Long Type) ★★★★✰
N. B.: Stars show the possibilities of coming. More the priority on the stars by different students as well as teachers assume.
Best of Luck…
This Selection is a Group Appeared Attendees who has already achieved this examination.
Thanks from Admin.
If you have any problem or innovative ideas regarding on this selective questions, please comment me below.