- What is mathematics? Define its nature and scope. ★★★★★
- Short Notes on Indian mathematicians (1) Aryabhata (2) Brahmagupta (3) Bhaskara Charya (4) Ramanujan. ★★★★★
- Short Notes on Western mathematicians (1) Euclid (2) Pythagoras (3) Rene Descartes ★★★★★
- What are the values of mathematics at secondary level? ★★★✰✰
- Describe Bloom’s taxonomy on classification of Educational objectives? (Long Type) ★★★★✰
- What is the meaning and concept of academic standards? ★★✰✰✰
- Short Notes on: (1) ACME (2) NCF ★★★✰✰
- What are the concepts of formation? ★★★★✰
- What is synthetic methods? Comply with analytical methods. ★★★★✰
- What is the advantages of activity based teaching? ★★★★✰
- Difference between Laboratory method and Project method? ★★★✰✰
- How to prepare a micro teaching plan with skills? ★★★★★
- Prepare the Year plan and Unit plan to teach in a school? (Long Type) ★★★★★
- Difference between Lesson plan and Model lesson plan(CCE)? ★★★★✰
- What is the importance and good criteria of a mathematics book? ★★★★★
- Classify the TLM system for better understanding norm? ★★★✰✰
- What is ICT based pedagogical tolls for mathematics? ★★★★✰
- What are the basic themes of a mathematical fair? (Long Type) ★★★★✰
N. B.: Stars show the possibilities of coming. More the priority on the stars by different students as well as teachers assume.
Best of Luck….
If you have any problem or innovative ideas regarding on this selective questions, please comment me below.