- Take Lead nitrate solution in a test tube.
- Add Potassium iodide solution to this.
- What do you observe?
- We can get a change in the states of the matters.
- Previously Lead nitrate and Potassium iodide were in liquid state.
- After reaction, solid has been separated out from the solutions.
- This reaction tells that it changes from liquid to solid.
- After reaction it changes in colour of the substances.
- The Lead nitrate and Potassium iodide solutions are colourless.
- A yellow precipitate of lead iodide will be formed.
This activity 2.1 shows that the reaction between Lead nitrate and Potassium iodide having change in the state, colour and the formation of precipitate.
Leave a Reply